We updated the Ghost Blog Version to V 0.5.4, here are all the new Features:
- [New] Postgres is now officially supported
- [New] Cmd/Ctrl + s now works on settings page
- [Fixed] Memory leak causing instability under load
- [Fixed] Autosave triggering 'do you want to leave' alert incorrectly
- [Fixed] Issues with uppercase emails
- [Fixed] Subdirectory output twice in image URLs
- [Fixed] Incorrect twitter card data
As well as many other improvements. You can see the full change log for the full details of every change included in this release.
Every new Ghost Blog Activation will be shipped with this Version.
How to upgrade:
Please contact our Support using either the Report Problem Function in your Ghosted Backend or write a simple Email to email@example.com to get your Ghost Blog updated.